Forms & Links
There are five important forms that Bulldog Golf Experience needs each camper and parent/guardian to sign and have on file at the camp before camps can begin.
- The first is the Medical Form , required by the State of CT and Yale University. Medical exams/forms done for school are ok to use if they are current within the past 2 years.
- The second is the Authorization for Self-Administration of Medication by Camper , required by the State of CT. The Bulldog Golf Experience does not dispense any medications to campers. Campers who need to take prescription or over the counter medication must come to camp with authorization of self-administration of medication from both the parents and a physician.
- The third is the Yale University Waiver, required by Yale University.
- The fourth is the Bulldog Golf Experience Waiver , required by the State of CT.
- The fifth is the Permission to Travel Waiver, required by the State of CT.